I have been nominated for the Shine On Award by Marsha Lee.
You can find her blog here: http://tchistorygal.com/
So, the rules I have to follow in accepting this award are:
- Display the award logo on your blog page. Right, done!
- Link back to the awesome person who nominated you. Tick, you can see this awesome person above.
- Tell seven things about yourself. Give me some time to
make upthink of these 7 things.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who are deserving of this award.
OK, 7 extremely exciting things about me. Pity I’m limited to 7, isn’t it?
1. I was born
2. The coldest temperature I’ve experienced was -57 degrees, in northern Canada
3. I’d rather drink red wine than milk
4. Sometimes, I sing for no reason at all. Sometimes I don’t
5. I can’t swim, but I can walk, talk and chew gum at the same time
6. I have 2 twins. Both are younger than me
7. I’ve never done sky diving, nor piloted a plane. I just know I’d be brilliant at both
Now, about the other nominations. I know from previous experience with this, that many of the recipients are loath to abide by the rules of this form of recognition, and I can appreciate their feelings. After all, not everyone is an exhibitionist like the person who is sitting in my chair. And, I hate to choose only 10 from the many bloggers I admire so much. It’s kind of like “Pick me, pick me”, which some of us might remember from school days.
So, what I would like you to do is to click on some of the links you will find in my Blogroll, if you haven’t already done so in the past. You may find some pleasant surprises in this group of writers who offer their time, their passions …
I follow many other blogs that aren’t listed here; I have the luxury of them being delivered straight into my email inbox.
A few years ago, the concept of blogging seemed something far beyond my capabilities to do. Then, an online search lead me to WordPress (and to Blogger, which many people use). These are both free for the “economy” plan, which suits most of us very well. If you’ve ever wondered about becoming one of these brilliant bloggers, give it a try, it costs nothing but some of your time and creativity! And, be sure to let me know, so I can see what you’re doing.
Now, is there some Prosecco at this award ceremony?